Final touches


 Hey blog. Back again and ready to finish the editing of the short film. Jenna had to task of most of the editing. I started by administering the time of the film and sending all the videos over to Jenna. Now it times for me to help with the audio of the film. My job was to find different sounds for the back of certain clips. They scenes where the girls were hanging out was gonna be like playful music in the back as there was no dialogue. I searched on youtube for sounds that didn’t need permission to use. I did this by searching to playful free royalty music. I narrowed down the options and asked my friend Emilia which one she liked better. She chose a more subtle one which I think was the beta choice as well. This allows the films to not be overpowered by the music in the back. The music only served as background music for those scenes where there isn’t meant to be dialogue. Next, I searched for ominous and suspicious music for the more thrilling scenes. I did the same thing and looked on youtube. I found 2 options and this time I chose my self. I found one with like subtle heartbeats in the back and chose the one as it matched well with the groups thriller scene. After I got all these sounds I screen recorded them. I than extracted just the sounds from these videos by using IMovie. I sent all this audio to Jenna and she said she liked my choices. That’s all for my job in editing and Jenna finished up the editing. See you for the completed film. Byeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR

It’s time to snip!

A problem arised for Kazmin and the girls