Short Film Package

 Hey Blog. I will include a cool website with all the information on the new movie, "Shattered Bonds" in this blog so check it out! I will also attach the short film itself so make sure to click on the link and check out the YouTube channel with the film. Also, the digital postcard will be posted here. Check out all these cool parts of my short film package. 

These next two links are my short film completed.





This next link is the website made to advertise my short film. You can find out more about the movie crew, the showtimes, and what the film is about. 






This last link is the postcard that is made to further advertise the short film in a more condensed manner. A lot of work was put into it so make sure to check it out!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR

It’s time to snip!

A problem arised for Kazmin and the girls