Making the social media handles

 Hey bloggg. Back again and ready to discuss the making of the social media platforms for my film. So I was assigned this task along with helping in making the website and postcard. First, I made the instagram using an old email because I did not create a whole email for the film. I named the instagram Shatteredbondsthefilm and most of the other platforms were also named some variation of that. Next, I added a profile picture to the account along with a bio. In the bio I added the whole cast crew names and how to watch the film once it was out. I then posted some of the groups behind the scenes while filming the first time, with Jenna. I also made sure to leave a post for the post card, that Natalia was majorly in charge of. After all this the instagram was basically complete. The only thing after that was getting some followers and that was easy. For the twitter, it was even more simple. I just used my email to make an account and named it around the same thing for the instagram. I added a profile picture and tweeted the date of release of our film and that was that. The youtube was the most annoying platform to make because it’s a whole process to make a new Youtube account. However, I went through the process using one the girls emails, and it got done. Once the account was created and re did the same steps for the other accounts. I posted some bloopers of the filming process and made it funny little video. After all this I sent out the handles of the socials and Natalia was able to add them to the postcard. See you guys next time. ByeeSocial Media (gif) by Jen Maestas on Dribbble

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR

It’s time to snip!

A problem arised for Kazmin and the girls