This is our research for the horror genre and all the type of CAMS, CLAMPS, likes, dislikes, editing and sound. Click on the link to learn more details.
Heyy just Sofia here, not Kazmin or the other girls. Today the group could not get together due to everyone being busy. I have had a very busy week because of the time of year. Thanksgiving break just ended so school is back and everyone is sad :(. Some of my close family members like my aunts and cousins, flew in from Argentina to be with us during the holidays. My parents also really pushed me to be with them since I barely ever see them and will not see them for a while when they leave. This has caused me to be extra busy from spending time with them and with my regular school workload I was even busier. Not to mention all the tests I have and need to prepare for *cough* *cough* midterms. I did not have room to fit in a day of filming today due to this. Not only me, but the rest of the group also had many things going on today. In replacement of filming today, my group did another group facetime and talked about the music video. This was actually very fun. I liked that I know most o...
First scene: Kazmin, Sofia, Jenna, and maybe Savannah will all walk into the gym. This shot will be a medium close-up for Kazmin and the girls will be a little further back, making it a medium shot for them. There will be no music in this shot only the natural sound effects like shoe noises, door opening noise, etc. Second scene: Kazmin opens the Airpod pro case from his pocket and puts the AirPods in his ears. This shot will be taken at a medium shot displaying his side profile. This is when the music starts which demonstrates Kazmin falling into a dream of music from the AirPods. We will use this by Fading into his head with a black screen to show the audience that the next scenes will all be in his head. The sound effect of the case opening and the AirPods connecting will all be included. The music will be the same vibe as the commercial, fun and upbeat. In the background of all of this, you will see the girls working out. Third scene: In Kazmins music dream world...
Hey, guyss. Kazmin and the girls have returned. While filming the commercial, my group was perfect. We never argued and if we disagreed on something we would talk it out and make an executive decision. Our schedules and locations never clashed to the point of unproductiveness. Everyone got along throughout the process and we would use our class time wisely. The reason why I chose Kazmin, Jenna, and Savannah has not changed since the last time. This is due to the productiveness and smoothness of the commercial process. I know that for the music video we will grow in our production and decision skills to make a greater film. I chose Kazmin because he is a fun person. His vibes are just happy and lively. He just randomly breaks out in a dance or starts singing in class. He also had a youtube channel when he was younger so he has a lot of camera experience. Not only is he funny and great to be around but he is hard working and reliable. I chose Jenna because not only is she one of my close...
Comments
Post a Comment